If you are in crisis, here are several options
- Call 911 and optionally ask for a Crisis Intervention Team. They have special training.
- Call Colorado Crisis Services crisis line 1-844-493-TALK (8255). You have the option of talking to a peer specialist, or to a masters level counselor.
- Go to a Colorado Crisis Services walk-in clinic. See ColoradoCrisisServices.org for details. You can just talk, voluntarily stay overnight, or stay a couple of days. There is a psychiatrist on duty for med changes.
- Contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 for support and assistance from a trained counselor
- Call Mental Health Partners (MHP) emergency psychiatric services counselor 24/7 for both Adults and Children at 303-447-1665.
- Go to the Mental Health Partners walk-in center located in Boulder at 3180 Airport Road, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Learn more about suicide prevention here.
- Try some of the coping skills we have gathered.